High Tea at the Cederberg Tea House
Some friends and I went out for high tea at the Cederberg Tea House for International Lolita Day (the December one, obviously)! So yum. Especially those fat little syrup-y cakes at the top of the tea tower... I actually liked those way more than the scones, this time!
Another friend went for coffee, so I did as well, and everyone had a tea tower. Even the napkins were pretty, so yes, I took a photo of the napkin. Don't laugh!
And here's what I wore, nothing too crazy. I wanted to be comfortable, and to be able to manage getting there and back without too much fuss, especially since it was raining and I needed to take a Lyft.
Jacket - Atelier Pierrot
Pants - FanplusFriend
Boots - Fluevog
Fluffy Doggo - Interrupting photo taking like usual
Everything Else - Offbrand
| I know, I know, I've been lazy and skipping things like foundation. :P |
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!




Oujis always look so much more comfortable than Lolitas, both physically and emotionally (even this fancy menswear stands out less than giant poofy dresses). Great coord and that tea set looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, it's so much lighter, and fewer people stare. :D Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI always love how creative you get with your hair styling, it really adds an extra level to your coords!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :D I want to learn to do a lot more with it, I tend to rely on wigs a lot.
Delete